Saturday, 24 October 2009

Jay's home

Well the Parker's have all been busy bee's today. The little people and daddy headed over to Nanny and Grandad's for breakfast and a quick visit to Bluebell Railway whilst I had the pleasure of staying home and doing the house work and waiting for the IT man to fix our computer.

Daddy brought the little people back just in time to get ready for Will's 2nd birthday party at Funplex. I cannot believe that Will is two already, I remember when Rachel had him and he was fast asleep on my kitchen counter top at one week old whilst a Halloween party went on around him.

After a great time at Will's party, loads of running around and climbing plus Daisy must have eaten a years supply of cocktail sausages and sausage rolls it was up to Aunty Jo's to see Jay as he was home for the weekend with Kelly. Jo did a delicious dinner and it was lovely to see everyone.

What a great day.






































No comments:

 

blog hit counters