Friday, 3 October 2008

A week at home!

For the first time in a long time I can say we have had a chilled week as I have not been working so I have been at home everyday with the little people for most of the week.

Sam has thankfully made a full recovery and we have had lots of fun playing with trains, learning new words and having lots of cuddles (plus a trip to Ikea which he slept all the way through) as he has not been in nursery this week.

We had a few wobbles with Daisy at school in that she didnt want to go anymore, telling me that now she can count to 20 she doesnt need to go and why could she not wear her HSM t-shirt under her school uniform. Thankfully these wobbles only lasted a couple of days and she is back to loving school.

I did go to work today and Sam took a cake into nursery for his birthday which he was very excited about as he walked in all he did was shout 'cake, cake' over and over again. I had quite a nice work day, lunch at Simpsons on the Strand and then a VIP tour of Chelsea Football Club (all in the name of research for my job of course) days like today is why I love my job!

The great thing about now is.... the house is tidy, the children are asleep and Tim and I are going to cuddle up on the sofa and enjoy a movie! Fantastic!

Sorry folks, no photos this week!

No comments:

 

blog hit counters