Another busy week but the last for a while - wey hay! I had an event on Thursday at the London Hilton Park Lane and Cala came along as her company were the principal sponsor so it was nice to have her there. Daisy is really enjoying school and has made some new friends which she talks about quite a bit.
I returned from work on Friday to pick Sam up from nursery and unfortunately within five minutes he had really gone down hill and was quite poorly so much so that I called an ambalance when we got home, they arrived very quickly and confirmed that he was indeed very poorly and would need to go to hospital. So it was off in the ambalance with the blue lights flashing and the siren going which was a first time for both Sam and I. Sam was checked out by a number of doctors and at first there was a worry it might be meningitis as he had most of the signs including a temp of 40+ but thankfully after an examination and a chest x-ray it was confirmed as a chest infection and because of his temp he had to stay in and have drugs via a drip in his arm. He was so very brave and Tim and I were very lucky to have Aunty Jo at our side at the hospital to keep us calm whilst we were going through all this. Lucky Daisy got to hang out with Cala and check out her new man although when I tried to get the gossip about the new boyfriend that no one has met yesterday from Daisy she was like: " cannot remember " Cala has her well trained.
As Sam was in hospital overnight, Daisy had her first sleep over at somebody elses house and that was Aunty Jo's and had a fantastic time. So got to sleep in Cala's bed and eat Victoria Sponge for breakfast and pizza for lunch. Thankfully Sam was discharge this afternoon so we picked Daisy up from Jo's and on the way home I was informed that Aunty Jo said Daisy could stay anytime and then asked if we could turn around so she could stay again tonight!
Couple of sad things about today:
1. It was Tim's best friends wedding which unfortunately we could not go to but as Sam came home this afternoon Tim has gone up for a few hour this evening
2. It is Aunty Jo's birthday and we didn't even give her a card and present due to our recent dramas but we will make it up to her
Daisy and one of her favourite people, her Nanny Maureen
Daddy loving his skate board that we got him for his birthday
The view from my suite at the Park Lane Hilton London where I did an event on Thursday. The London Eye to the left and Big Ben to the right.
He was so good and thankfully recovered very quickly, here he is really enjoying his spicy rice
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUNTY JO LOVE DAISY AND SAMUEL XX
No comments:
Post a Comment