It was then off to drop Sam off at nursery (as Thursday is normally a working day) whilst Daisy and I went into playgroup for their sports day. Daisy did very well and came home with a gold medal and I happened to win the 'Mummy's race' not that I am boasting or anything! After a picnic lunch I dropped Daisy off at nursery and headed to a clients office for the afternoon.
The little people were picked up by both mummy and daddy and after a quick dinner it was on to the massive job of icing those giant cup cakes. Now I am used to fairy cake size normally but I didn't realise how much icing it takes to do the muffin size ones! Daisy did a fantastic job decorating and then it was on to the computer to make the labels and I can honestly say Daisy typed her own name without any help, I was really impressed. Once iced, boxed and stuck down it was time for bath, story and bed for everyone.
Watching the races
Daisy and her friend Olivia running in a race
Daisy throwing the bean bag (a little over the white line I think)
The girls together
Daisy receiving her medal
Making the first batch of cakes
Icing the first batch
Yum Yum (I am sure they will taste lovely with the added ingrediant of a little egg shell, it was Daisy's first time of breaking the eggs in to cake mixture and lets just say a little shell was left behind for added flavour)
The finished product, I can see Aunty Dawn reaching for the phone now for our help with her new enterprise (I think not)!
No comments:
Post a Comment