Saturday, 29 September 2007

Daddy icing cakes, fat lip and cheek for Sam!

This morning Daisy had her swimming lesson and the boys hung out at home. Tim had to drop his car in to be repaired from when it was broken into. We mainly hung out at home today, Daisy and I had a nap and the boys went for a walk to the surf and snowboard shop on the beach. Nanny Maureen saved the day as my camera charger was also stolen from Tim's car (we have so much luck with cameras - not) and a new one was £35 but Nanny managed to get one for us for free - wey hay.

Sammy managed to get two poorlys today, the first one was when Daisy jumped off the sofa and landed on him and he bashed his cheek which is now bruised, this is Daisy's account of what happened as neither Tim or I were in the room. Anyway she still got a telling off as she should not have been jumping on or off the furniture! After bath time he was running into his room and fell over and put his tooth through his lip, which bleed but stopped very quickly. I have just gone to check on him and he looks like he has been in a brawl...the sweety.

Tim and I were so rock and roll this evening we spent a few hours getting ready for Sam's party tomorrow, making different things and Tim even iced the cup cakes. I iced Sam's birthday cake and Tim's exact words whilst laughing (as he knew what a nightmare I had already had baking and decorating it) "It looks like a turd with a train on it!" Charming!


Sam trying on his Dad's snowboard bootsd for size


Daddy icing the cup cakes


The turd with a train on top!!!

No comments:

 

blog hit counters