- Samuel lost his two top front teeth
- Daisy completed her first mini mile
- Samuel played in his first football match and scored a goal
- Daisy and I did the 'race for life' 5k run together
- I organised my first international event in Cannes
- Samuel played the drums in his first public concert
- We went to Kelly & Sam's wedding
- Daisy, Samuel and I had an amazing holiday in Florida
- Plus going to lots of friends parties, family gatherings and fun days out!
Sadly life hasn't been all about fun, even though most blogs portray the perfect family life. In March Tim decided that he longer wished to be married and left the family home. I have slowly learnt that life does continue and we will survive and therefore I thought it was important to restart the blog to show all the happy memories that the children and I will create on our own, starting with our great holiday in Florida.
1 comment:
Fiona, I'm so sorry to read of your sad news. But what wonderful memories you are creating for Daisy and Samuel. Take good care of yourselves and above all, keep smiling.
Vicky(NZ) x
Post a Comment