Monday, 10 October 2011

This weeks to do list:


  • Weed front garden & trim front hedge (no comments please Mr P)

  • Clean front door

  • Clean hallway

  • Clean lounge

  • Sort out cupboard in lounge

  • Touch up varnish on wooden floor in lounge

  • Clean kitchen

  • Clean out kitchen cupboards

  • Declutter east wing of the kitchen

  • Paint the east wing of the kitchen

  • Scrub kitchen floor and remove paint!

  • Clean bathroom

  • Sort out old children's cloths for sale

  • Sort out desk

  • House admin

  • Meal plan

  • Banking

  • Filing

  • Ironing

  • Washing

  • Clean our bedroom

  • Clean D's bedroom

  • Clean S's bedroom

  • T&T admin

  • Prep T&T parties

  • Corporate work

  • Cook

  • School run

  • Put vintage china away

  • Tidy up back garden

  • Wash out bins!

  • Hoover out car

  • Make packed lunches before I go to bed!

  • Send birthday cards

  • Food shop

If you havent fallen alseep by now and are still reading this, I know that you are thinking gee this lady lives a great life. Well recently I have become really and I mean really disorganised and I need to get back on top so I thought by publicily declaring my to do list I will do my to do list! Heres hoping and as much as I would love to blog some more I have a list to clear...

No comments:

 

blog hit counters