Friday, 5 February 2010

Loads of chairs, baking, gardening and endless housework...

Wowza its been a busy day! After school drop I was informed that I could have 40 chairs for my new business venture but had to take them straight away so the first job of the day was to lug 40 chairs to the car, load them, drive home, unload them and try to fit them in our shed until needed. It was then a few hours of house work before picking the little fella up. Sam is really keen on cooking so we baked some cookies and banana bread for when Daisy came home. We then picked the little lady up and as it was such a fine day we spent the last few hours of day light playing and tidying up the garden. The little people enjoyed having a pretend bbq, mind you I wasnt so keen on the menu fried eggs and peas!













Daisy had to make snow box scene at home for her school project














The little fella baking










No comments:

 

blog hit counters