Daisy went out for breakfast with Nanny Maureen whilst Daddy, Samuel and I went to the movies to see 'Up'. Samuel was brillant and sat still all the way through with his 3-d specs on, mind you he did have a buckey of popcorn on his lap. It is a lovely film but Daddy and I did cry!
After the movies the boys went off to Bluebell railway and I picked Daisy up to go to her first party of the day, Libby's at Spring Barn Farm. Thankfully the rain had stopped by the time we got there and we had a lovely time, we went on the spooky tractor ride and also bumped into Daisy's school friend Libby. It was then on to JJ's halloween party, his mum had done a fantastic job of doing out the place and Daisy had a great time, finally it was Tilly and Elsie's party. We were meant to meet the boys there but they had been and gone by the time we got there as Sam was so tired. After some dancing and toffee apple eating the pussy cat and I finally headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment