My first stop was fabric land where I purchased some great dinosaur fabric and ribbon to match. Tonight I am going to dig out my sewing machine and attempt to make some bags with this material!!! Next stop was the pound shop on Western Road, unfortuantely nothing not even anything from the Halloween department. Then it was C&H fabrics where I bought some light plaster and a mould (I am going to set mini dinosaurs in the plaster in an egg shape) and we will play hunt the dino egg with these and the children can break them open. I then went to a random shop where they had a tub of dinosaurs at £1.99 - wey hay on ebay these have been going for £5+. Then it was to Early Learning where I got a tub of 48 mini dinosaurs for the plaster eggs, etc for £7 - result I was all dino sorted. I then got some paint and white vinger for the erupting valcano we are planning. A successful dino shopping trip. Daddy also picked uphe used coffee from Cafe Nero so we can make the fossils. We now have everything for the party. All I need to do is make it all!!!
Sam helping to paint the dinosaur foot prints we
will use for decorations, see how he is doing it all neatly...
No comments:
Post a Comment