I havent seen Jane for nearly two and a half years and it was like it was yesterday. We had a lovely afternoon with them and they bought us some treats from the US including two great big bags of M&Ms which Tim is tucking into as I write this. So a huge THANK YOU to Jane ( not Tim for eating the M&M's)!
Jane has been a friend of my mum's since I was a teenager, she used to work for North West and was always flying here so I used to see her often, she was around when I learnt to drive, met my husband, got married, had my children. It wasnt until today I realised how much I miss seeing her and Sylvia, it made me feel quite sad!
After a big Sunday lunch, Aunty Jo and Uncle Murphy popped in and had bought Sam's birthday present with them. Let's put it this way he is over the moon with it, see pics below and played them non stop until he went to bed and is currently asleep holding the sticks!!
We have had a busy week/weekend so it was an early night for the little people and daddy whilst I went to the movies with my friend Martine to see Julie & Julia - interesting concept but too long and not a great ending... did they ever meet?
Putting on a show for everyone
Daisy entertaining Aunty Jo with her music!
Myself, Daisy and Jane
No comments:
Post a Comment