Thursday, 25 December 2008

Christmas Day

Wishing all our friends and family a very Happy Christmas

Unfortunately I had been awake since 5.30am waiting for the little people to wake up as Father Christmas had been, finally Daisy woke up at ten to eight shouting that he had been which woke Sam up. After collecting the stockings from their bed we headed into our room to open them.




We then headed down stairs as Daisy had asked for a dolls pram and it didnt come in the stocking!!!


FC had also left Sam a Thomas scooter

Nanny and Grandad then came over for breakfast and we opened presents from each other and the little people got their presents from us

Daddy had brought me a clock I have wanted for ages - why the white gloves - the clock is glass and mirror and they come with it so when you put it together it does not mark

Breakfast on Christmas morning...Sam loved the smoked salmon which he eat with scrambled egg and bacon!


Daddy making a sponge to take to Aunty Jo's.
After present opening and chilling out at home we headed over to Jo and Murphy's for Christmas dinner picking up Nanny Maureen on the way.

Aunty Jo is so good at Christmas Day... thank you for a lovely dinner Jo and Murphy!

More present opening

Sam loving his Bob the builder from Nanny Maureen (even uncle Murphy wants to touch it, see hand on the left)

The lovely Cala

The little people with Nanny Maureen

We did Secret Santa and there was two conditions it had to be under £5 and something you wear during Christmas dinner... above is Tim's

Sam's

Cala with her head set

Uncle Murphy and Jay

I think that is Aunty Jo

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... so in love!

Tim with his sponge

Playing Mr & Mrs and the winners are...


A quick game of Twister

Then it was cracker time, boys against the girls, pulled with so much force that Sam went flying

Cousins together; Sam, Cala, Daisy and jay
Tim and I are Wii virgins so Uncle Murphy let us play on his, I am chuffed to say I had a Wii age of 46, ok I shouldnt be boasting but I can considering Tim's was 76!!!!

Me doing the Hula


We had a great day and Daisy whispered to me at Aunty Jo's that she was having a great day. So a huge thank you to Daddy for all the presents (and our family and friends that got up presents) and a huge THANK YOU to Jo and Muphy for a lovely Christmas day.

No comments:

 

blog hit counters