Friday, 21 December 2007

It's nearly Christmas...

Wednesday - Daisy was a very lucky lady today as Nanny Maureen took her to see the panto Cinderella at the Theatre Royal in Brighton. She had a fantastic time and really enjoyed the singing and Dancying.


Thursday - was work for the big people and nursery for the little people. Sam and Daisy came home with their folders of what they have been doing so we got to see Sam's first pieces of artwork, I felt very proud of my little fella and the little lady had produced some lovely pieces.

I was invited to one of my clients Christmas party which was at the Hanbury Arms, it is done out really nicely and the theme for the evening was Burlesque, we had a delicious meal and then there was a caberat which was interesting in parts. It was a great night and I finally got home at 3.30am, I thought it was around midnight but Tim was like no way it was gone three. Anyway I danced my shoes off and enjoyed one too many glasses of champagne!

Friday - Oh boy I think I have my first real hangover today. Being a non drinker generally thankfully I have not experienced a bad hangover (well not since my early twentys which was a long time ago) but today I am suffereing. Thankfully by midday and after a can of full fat coke and a packet of salt and vinegar Discos (sugar and salt rush) I started to feel better.

Daisy had her Christmas party at playgroup this morning and got a present from Father Christmas and they sang songs which was really cute.

We were meant to head over to Martine's this afternoon as Merryne and Imogen were coming up from Cornwall but unfortunately their flight was cancelled and Martine was not feeling too good so we stayed home. Daisy went out with Nanny Maureen and Aunty Jo this evening to see the Burning of the clocks in Brighton, Tim and I went out for an indian with our friends Mark and Emma and Sammy boy stayed home with Nanny Anne and Grandad.

No comments:

 

blog hit counters