Sunday, 9 September 2007

Not so busy Sunday

Daisy and Daddy went off to the park and Sam and I met them at church. Afterwards we popped in the supermarket and then we came home to find Nanny Anne and Grandad Frank waiting for us. I prepared lunch whilst all the other Parker's played in the garden.

Nanny and Grandad left about mid afternoon so we just chilled out. I went for a relaxing bath that turned into mayhem as first Daisy got in and then Sam. I think more water ended up on the bathroom floor than in the bath. It was then dinner, cuddles and bed as it has been a busy weekend.
Daisy waxing her Daddy's snowboard

Sammy walking to Grandad to get some chocolate

Daisy belting out some tunes in an outfit she picked

Sammy boy driving his Nanny Anne home

No comments:

 

blog hit counters