Thursday, 30 August 2007

High School Musical Dinner...

Daisy was in nursery this morning and whilst Sam slept I got on with some work. After lunch I dropped him off with Nanny Maureen and then went off to a meeting. I picked Sam up about 4.30pm and then picked Cala up as it was High School Musical night at our house. Tim collected Daisy and Jo and Murphy arrived soon after. Nanny Maureen was going to join us but was too tired from her busy day.

Anyway the evening kicked off with the dance off. Tim and Daisy were first and Tim totally ruined their routine by stepping on Daisy's barefeet with his shoes on! They had to retire mid routine as Daisy was so upset. The floor was then taken over by Cala and I and if I say so myself we put on an amazing display. Finally it was the turn of Aunty Jo and Uncle Murphy - well what more can I say other than that they stole the show. Sam awarded all couples with a trophy for their efforts. We then had a feast - well lasgne and salad followed by apple crumble and custard. Daisy then gave out the HSMusical goodie bags and found a pair of clip on earrings in hers - she was so excited, esp as Jo and Cala had the same. Tim was asking do swappies on the chocolate but no one was taking him up on his offer.

Daisy and Sammy boy had a great night with the Irelands and High School Musical and both went to bed very happy little people. I then updated the blog whilst Tim cleared up the kitchen - perfect!

Oh, no pics as the Parker's have yet another non-working camera. It is the fifth camera we have gone through in four years!!
1. One lost at Brighton Marina
2. One stolen in Spain
3. One dropped (not by us)
4. One thrown in the swimming pool (by Daisy!)
5. The recent one has just decided not to work today quoting 'Zoom error'

No comments:

 

blog hit counters